My three comments to the 81 Nobel Prize winners who endorsed Biden in an open letter!

You signed this letter below:

At no time in our nation’s history has there been a greater need for our leaders to appreciate the value of science in formulating public policy. During his long record of public service, Joe Biden has consistently demonstrated his willingness to listen to experts, his understanding of the value of international collaboration in research, and his respect for the contribution that immigrants make to the intellectual life of our country.
As American citizens and as scientists, we wholeheartedly endorse Joe Biden for President.

Let me make three comments. First, as a scientist you should know that there is a scientific reason that unborn babies are considered as persons from conception and continually through a pregnancy. Amy Coney Barrett believes this and she should be supported by scientists such as yourself. Even liberals have pointed out how qualified she is to be on the Supreme Court.

My friend Dr. Kevin R. Henke (who by the way is an atheist) told me that he was pro-life because the unborn baby has all the genetic code at  the time of conception that they will have for the rest of their life. Below are some other comments by other scientists:

Dr. Hymie Gordon (Mayo Clinic): “By all criteria of modern molecular biology, life is present from the moment of conception.”

Dr. Micheline Matthews-Roth (Harvard University Medical School): “It is scientifically correct to say that an individual human life begins at conception.”

Dr. Alfred Bongioanni (University of Pennsylvania): “I have learned from my earliest medical education that human life begins at the time of conception.”

Dr. Jerome LeJeune, “the Father of Modern Genetics” (University of Descartes, Paris): “To accept the fact that after fertilization has taken place a new human has come into being is no longer a matter of taste or opinion . . . it is plain experimental evidence.”

Second, both Harris and Biden do not understand the sin nature of humans since they support the reduction of resources for our police departments.

Your letter talks about the “value of international collaboration” and that leads me to my second point. Third, why can’t there be a civility between people who have differing political and religious views? For instance, I wrote Carl Sagan 5 letters between 1992 and 1996 and he discussed issues with me such as abortion and the origin of life and we both were always civil and never attacked each other personally like this story I am about to tell you below.

I am reading a book by Sarah Huckabee Sanders and I wanted to share a review with you.

It was bad enough that Sarah Sanders got booted from a hipster restaurant in Lexington, Va., in June 2018 for being President Trump’s spokeswoman. But the incident was even worse than first described.a person holding a sign: 41RON9E+KLL._SX327_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg© Provided by Washington Examiner41RON9E+KLL._SX327_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

In the press accounts, Red Hen co-owner Stephanie Wilkinson was polite in asking Sanders, part of a bigger family group, to leave because she didn’t like Trump’s policies. “I explained that the restaurant has certain standards that I feel it has to uphold, such as honesty, and compassion, and cooperation,” she said.

Sanders, in her new book Speaking for Myself, already Amazon’s No. 13 best seller, tells a very different story. She said Wilkinson told her, “You’re a terrible person. You are not welcome here, and I would like you to leave.”

A stunned Sanders and her husband Bryan decided to go home, but the others went across the street to a restaurant called the Southern Inn. There, she wrote, Wilkinson and others followed to “protest and harass” her group, who were, ironically, mostly liberal Democrats.

That prompted her brother-in-law to walk outside, where he told the Red Hen owner, “Sarah and her husband aren’t here. Nearly everyone you’re harassing right now voted for Hillary Clinton. What you’re doing is uncalled-for.”

Let me say something nice about Joe Biden and that is he said he would be excited if a vaccine for COVID-19 was available soon even if it cost him the election. That sounds like the words of a statesman and not a politician and I want to salute him for that!

Liberal writes “Amy Coney Barrett Deserves to Be on the Supreme Court”

September 26, 2020 – 10:31 am

— —- Amy Coney Barrett Deserves to Be on the Supreme Court I disagree with Trump’s judicial nominee on almost everything. But I still think she’s brilliant.By Noah FeldmanSeptember 26, 2020, 8:00 AM EDT Like many other liberals, I’m devastated by Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s death, which opened the way for President Donald Trump to nominate […]By Everette Hatcher III | Posted in Uncategorized | Edit | Comments (0)

​Amy Coney Barrett At Hillsdale College!!!

September 21, 2020 – 8:10 pm

— ​Amy Coney Barrett was appointed to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit in November 2017. She serves on the faculty of the Notre Dame Law School, teaching on constitutional law, federal courts, and statutory interpretation, and previously served on the Advisory Committee for the Federal Rules of Appellate Procedure. She earned […]By Everette Hatcher III | Posted in Uncategorized | Edit | Comments (0)

Profile of Amy Coney Barrett who President Trump nominated for Supreme Court!

September 26, 2020 – 4:50 pm

— — Amy Howe Independent Contractor and Reporter Posted Mon, September 21st, 2020 5:00 pmEmail AmyBio & Post Archive » Profile of a potential nominee: Amy Coney Barrett President Donald Trump announced on Saturday that he would nominate a woman to fill the vacancy left by the death of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg. According to news […]By Everette Hatcher III | Posted in Uncategorized | Edit | Comments (0)

President Trump nominated Amy Coney Barrett for Supreme Court but Fox News reports she is facing criticism from Dems over her religion!

September 26, 2020 – 4:49 pm

— —- — Amy Coney Barrett (born January 28, 1972)[1][2] is an American lawyer, jurist, and academic who serves as a circuit judge on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit. Barrett considers herself a public-meaning originalist; her judicial philosophy has been likened to that of her mentor and former boss, Antonin Scalia.[3] Barrett’s scholarship focuses on originalism. Amy Coney Barrett Barrett in […]By Everette Hatcher III | Posted in Uncategorized | Edit | Comments (0)

A closer look at Amy Coney Barrett who was just nominated by President Trump for Supreme Court!!!

September 26, 2020 – 4:48 pm

President Trump nominated Amy Coney Barrett of RHODES COLLEGE in Memphis for Supreme Court!

September 26, 2020 – 4:43 pm

— I grew up and went to EVANGELICAL CHRISTIAN SCHOOL in Memphis and ran some of our track meets at RHODES COLLEGE and I know that campus well and I even was contacted by a official at Rhodes with some recruiting material after a good performance in my sophomore year in my mile run there […]By Everette Hatcher III | Posted in Uncategorized | Edit | Comments (0)

A Conversation with Judge Amy Coney Barrett who was just nominated by President Trump for Supreme Court!!!

September 26, 2020 – 4:38 pm

— — — Amy Coney Barrett (born January 28, 1972)[1][2] is an American lawyer, jurist, and academic who serves as a circuit judge on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit. Barrett considers herself a public-meaning originalist; her judicial philosophy has been likened to that of her mentor and former boss, Antonin Scalia.[3] Barrett’s scholarship focuses on originalism. Amy Coney Barrett Barrett in […]By Everette Hatcher III | Posted in Uncategorized | Edit | Comments (0)

Hesburgh Lecture 2016: Professor Amy Coney Barrett who was just nominated by President Trump for Supreme Court!!!

September 26, 2020 – 4:35 pm

President Trump nominated Amy Coney Barrett (RHODES COLLEGE GRAD) for Supreme Court!

September 26, 2020 – 4:32 pm

— —- I grew up and went to EVANGELICAL CHRISTIAN SCHOOL in Memphis and ran some of our track meets at RHODES COLLEGE and I know that campus well and I even was contacted by a official at Rhodes with some recruiting material after a good performance in my sophomore year in my mile run […]By Everette Hatcher III | Posted in Uncategorized | Edit | Comments (0)

President Trump nominated Amy Coney Barrett for Supreme Court and she Opened Up about Adoption, Pregnancy in 2019 D.C. Talk

September 26, 2020 – 4:30 pm

— — —- Amy Coney Barrett Opened Up about Adoption, Pregnancy in 2019 D.C. Talk By TOBIAS HOONHOUTSeptember 22, 2020 2:41 PM While she hasn’t explicitly challenged the precedent established by Roe v. Wade in her capacity as a judge, Amy Coney Barrett — pegged by some as the odds-on favorite to be President Trump’s Supreme Court nominee […]By Everette Hatcher III | Posted in Uncategorized | Edit | Comments (0)

President Trump nominated Amy Coney Barrett for Supreme Court and Democrats should resist the urge to target her for her faith!!!

September 26, 2020 – 4:25 pm

— —-   OPINION   DECLARATIONS The Truth About People of Praise If the nominee is Amy Coney Barrett, Democrats should resist the urge to target her for her faith. By Peggy NoonanSept. 24, 2020 7:28 pm ET I strongly felt in the winter of 2016 that it was right and wise to hold off on […]By Everette Hatcher III | Posted in Uncategorized | Edit | Comments (0)

President Trump nominated Amy Coney Barrett (Who graduated from RHODES COLLEGE of MEMPHIS) for Supreme Court!

September 26, 2020 – 4:05 pm

Taking on Ark Times Bloggers on various issues Part P “Freedom of speech lives on Ark Times Blog” (includes the video ABORTION OF THE HUMAN RACE) (editorial cartoon)

April 25, 2013 – 6:49 am

I have gone back and forth and back and forth with many liberals on the Arkansas Times Blog on many issues such as abortion, human rights, welfare, poverty, gun control  and issues dealing with popular culture. Here is another exchange I had with them a while back. My username at the Ark Times Blog is Saline […]By Everette Hatcher III | Posted in Francis SchaefferProlife | Edit | Comments (0)

Taking on Ark Times Bloggers on various issues Part O “Without God in the picture there can not be lasting meaning to our lives” (includes film ABORTION OF THE HUMAN RACE)

April 23, 2013 – 7:04 am

I have gone back and forth and back and forth with many liberals on the Arkansas Times Blog on many issues such as abortion, human rights, welfare, poverty, gun control  and issues dealing with popular culture. Here is another exchange I had with them a while back. My username at the Ark Times Blog is Saline […]By Everette Hatcher III | Posted in Francis SchaefferPresident ObamaProlife | Edit | Comments (0)

Taking on Ark Times Bloggers on various issues Part K “On what basis do you say murder is wrong?”Part 1 (includes film ABORTION OF THE HUMAN RACE)

April 16, 2013 – 5:49 am

Taking on Ark Times Bloggers on various issues Part J “Can atheists find lasting meaning to their lives?” (includes film ABORTION OF THE HUMAN RACE)

April 15, 2013 – 7:48 am

Taking on Ark Times Bloggers on various issues Part H “Are humans special?” includes film ABORTION OF THE HUMAN RACE) Reagan: ” To diminish the value of one category of human life is to diminish us all”

April 10, 2013 – 6:43 am

Taking on Ark Times Bloggers on various issues Part G “How do moral nonabsolutists come up with what is right?” includes the film “ABORTION OF THE HUMAN RACE”)

April 9, 2013 – 6:36 am

I have gone back and forth and back and forth with many liberals on the Arkansas Times Blog on many issues such as abortion, human rights, welfare, poverty, gun control  and issues dealing with popular culture. Here is another exchange I had with them a while back. My username at the Ark Times Blog is Saline […]By Everette Hatcher III | Posted in Francis SchaefferProlife | Edit | Comments (3)

Taking on Ark Times Bloggers on various issues Part E “Moral absolutes and abortion” Francis Schaeffer Quotes part 5(includes the film SLAUGHTER OF THE INNOCENTS) (editorial cartoon)

April 7, 2013 – 6:25 am

I have gone back and forth and back and forth with many liberals on the Arkansas Times Blog on many issues such as abortion, human rights, welfare, poverty, gun control  and issues dealing with popular culture. Here is another exchange I had with them a while back. My username at the Ark Times Blog is Saline […]By Everette Hatcher III | Posted in Francis SchaefferProlife | Edit | Comments (2)

“Sanctity of Life Saturday” Abortion supporters lying in order to further their clause? Window to the Womb (includes video ABORTION OF THE HUMAN RACE)

April 6, 2013 – 12:01 am

It is truly sad to me that liberals will lie in order to attack good Christian people like state senator Jason Rapert of Conway, Arkansas because he headed a group of pro-life senators that got a pro-life bill through the Arkansas State Senate the last week of January in 2013. I have gone back and […]By Everette Hatcher III | Posted in Arkansas TimesFrancis SchaefferMax BrantleyProlife | Edit | Comments (0)

Taking on Ark Times Bloggers on various issues Part D “If you can’t afford a child can you abort?”Francis Schaeffer Quotes part 4 includes the film ABORTION OF THE HUMAN RACE) (editorial cartoon)

April 5, 2013 – 6:30 am

—-By Everette Hatcher III, on September 30, 2020 at 11:42 am, under Uncategorized. No CommentsPost a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.By Everette Hatcher III, on September 30, 2020 at 12:08 pm, under Uncategorized. No CommentsPost a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URLEdit

Comments